How can I make a complaint?

We like to make all our members happy. And we aim to provide an amazing service that ensures this happiness. If you ever feel like we haven’t done this, then we want you to let us know.

Making a complaint

If you're not happy with the help you've been given or if we've made a major mistake; call us on 0300 30 30 635 or email and let us know what we can do. We will do everything we can to solve the problem within five business days.

Impartial Advice

The Citizens Advice service provides free, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues and may be able to help you at any stage during a complaint process.

Visit and complete their web form, or call their helpline on 03454 04 05 06.

Involving the Energy Ombudsman

If after 8 weeks your complaint is still not resolved, or if we’ve issued you a deadlock letter (a letter which details what has happened and what we have suggested), you can refer your complaint to the Ombudsman Services.

Visit, call their helpline on 0330 440 1624, or email

The Ombudsman is there to help resolve disputes between energy suppliers and their customers. It’s free to use, and they are completely independent. They don’t take sides and make their decision based only on the information available. You can download a fact sheet about the service they provide from

Was this article helpful?