If you’re not happy with us, then we want you to let us know.
You can make a complaint by:
- emailing us at email@example.com
- calling us on 0300 30 30 635
- writing to us at Bulb, 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3TQ
Tell us about your complaint and how you’d like us to solve it. We'll do what we can to help, and if necessary we’ll point you to an independent official such as the Energy Ombudsman, who will make sure we’ve treated your complaint fairly.
Our complaints process
Once you've raised a complaint, we'll get back to you as soon as we can to let you know how we’ll resolve it.
If you don’t agree with our proposed resolution, you can ask for your complaint to be escalated to a Bulb complaints specialist. They’ll review your case and tell you our final position on your complaint.
If you're unhappy with our final position, or if your complaint hasn’t been resolved within 8 weeks, you can ask the Energy Ombudsman for help.
How to ask the Ombudsman for help
If you’re not happy with the resolution we’ve offered, the Energy Ombudsman can give you free, independent support.
The Energy Ombudsman was set up by the gas and electricity regulator Ofgem to settle disputes between consumers and energy suppliers. They’ll review your complaint and make sure there’s a fair resolution. We'll always follow their decision.
You can contact the Energy Ombudsman about your complaint if either:
- you're not happy with how we’ve offered to resolve your complaint - we'll issue what’s called a ‘deadlock letter’, outlining everything that's happened during your complaint, and you can give this to the Ombudsman
- we haven't resolved your complaint after 8 weeks - we'll get in touch to let you know when it’s been that long
You can contact the Ombudsman online or call their helpline on 0330 440 1624.
Citizens Advice provides free, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues. They can advise you if you need help with an energy problem, for example with your bills or meters, or if you’re struggling to pay for your energy. They’ll also explain your rights as an energy consumer.
Visit Citizens Advice online or call 03454 04 05 06.