What support does Bulb offer to vulnerable members?

Bulb is committed to providing a great service to every single one of their members. For those that require assistance, we’re here to help.

For members who are elderly, disabled, chronically sick, have a child under 5, or need an extra hand managing their energy there are certain services we provide to make the Bulb experience easier.

Being on the Priority Services Register means we can provide our members with services such as:

- Alternative statement formats (eg. large print)

- Regular meter readings by a trained engineer

- Authorising a friend, relative or carer to manage your Bulb account

- Passwords so that you can be sure engineers and meter readers are authorised by us

You can find more info on the Priority Services Register in this article. If you’d like to be added, ring us on 0300 30 30 635, Monday to Friday, 9AM to 6PM. Or email help@bulb.co.uk and we'll be happy to help.

Was this article helpful?