What to do if I live in a rented home?

Wherever you live, if you pay the bills, you choose the supplier.

You should get in touch with the current supplier of your rental property before switching to Bulb.

See here for advice on how to find out who the current supplier is. 

If you’ve moved into a property that’s already supplied by Bulb, give us a ring on 0300 30 30 635 from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and we’ll get your account set up.

Was this article helpful?