We're here to help if you're having trouble paying for your energy.
There's separate advice for businesses.
Get in touch so we can discuss how we can help you.
Some of the ways we may be able to help include:
- choosing a more convenient payment method
- creating a payment plan based on what you can afford
- giving advice on how to lower your bills by reducing how much energy you use
- switching to a top-up (prepay) meter so you can pay for your energy as you use it
- changing your repayments to help you manage your bills if you already have top-up meters
You can get independent help and advice with energy debt
There are several organisations and schemes that can help if you are having financial difficulties, such as:
- Fuel Direct, a government scheme that arranges for your energy bills to be paid directly out of benefit payments
- StepChange, a charity that helps thousands of people overcome debt every week - you can call them for free on 0800 138 1111, or try their helpful Debt Remedy Tool or 60-Second Debt Test
- National Debtline, an independent charity dedicated to providing free debt advice to millions across England and Wales - they offer free advice online at mymoneysteps.org or through their helpline on 0808 808 4000