Please get in touch with us on 0300 30 30 635 so we can discuss how we can help you. We're available from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm.
Some of the ways we may be able to help include:
- Choosing a more convenient payment method
- Creating a payment plan based on what you can afford
- Giving advice on how to reduce how much energy you use to lower your bills
- Switching you to a prepayment meter so you can pay for your energy as you us it, by regularly topping up with credit
- Changing your repayments to help you manage your bills if you already have prepayment meters
You can get independent help and advice with energy debt
There are several organisations and schemes that can help if you are having financial difficulties, such as:
A government scheme that arranges for your energy bills to be paid directly out of benefit payments.
An independent charity dedicated to providing free debt advice to millions across England and Wales. They offer free advice online at mymoneysteps.org or through their helpline on 0808 808 4000.