There are different ways to update your personal information, depending on what you need to update.
Adding a second person to account or statements
Follow our guide on adding a second name to your account.
If you think we've got the wrong address for you, get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0300 30 30 635.
You can let us know you're moving house by choosing 'Move out' in your Bulb account. We'll ask for:
- the date you're moving out
- meter readings close to that date
To change the email address you use for your Bulb account, go to the 'Account settings' page and choose 'Change contact details'.
This will change the email address you use for both:
- signing into your Bulb account
- receiving statements and other Bulb correspondence
If your name has changed, email email@example.com a copy of your deed poll or marriage certificate.
To change the password you use to sign into your account, you can either:
- go to the 'Account settings' page of your Bulb account and choose 'Change password'
- reset your password if you can't remember it
When choosing a password:
- use a password unique to Bulb
- make it at least 8 characters long
- choose 3 or 4 random words to make up your password, it's harder for a computer to crack and you're more likely to remember it
- don't substitute numbers for letters, or write your password down
- use a password manager to keep track of your passwords
You can also check out the UK Standard Advice for secure passwords.
To change the phone number that's linked to your Bulb account, go to the 'Account settings' page of your Bulb account and choose 'Change contact details'.