I have solar panels. Can I get my FIT payments from Bulb?

Bulb is a voluntary Feed-in Tariff (FIT) licensee. This means we can only switch or register generators that are also Bulb members.

We're currently in the beta phase for FIT, registering our generating members that are keen to take part in the early development stages of our FIT product.

Just log in to your Bulb Account and fill in our simple sign-up form to help us create the best FIT experience in the industry.

Was this article helpful?