Yes, you can switch to us with an E10 meter. We don’t offer a specific tariff for Economy 10 meters, so you will be charged the same rate at all times of day, as if you had a single rate meter.
More articles in this section
- Can I switch to Bulb with a smart meter?
- My prepayment meter says there's an error?
- How do I read my prepayment meter?
- What should I do if my prepayment credit is about to run out?
- What should I do If I’ve lost my electricity key or gas card?
- How do I top up my prepayment meter?
- How do I use my prepayment key for the first time?
- Why has my previous supplier objected to my switch to Bulb?
- What to do if my old supplier’s final reads don’t match Bulb’s opening readings?
- How long does it take to switch?