Getting help to read your meters

We offer free support services, including help to read your meter, if you or someone you live with needs help to manage your energy supply. For example, because you:

  • are aged 60 or over
  • have a child under 5 years old
  • have a disability or long term health problem
  • have recently experienced a life changing event, such as a bereavement or job loss

Some suppliers call this the 'Priority Services Register'. Sign in to your Bulb account to check your eligibility and register for our support services.



Was this article helpful?