If your supplier has objected to your switch, they’ve stopped it from going through. This could be for a number of reasons including:
- You have a balance left on your account
- Your address has been mistaken for someone else’s, due to an error in the national energy database
- You’ve just moved in, and they need to open your account before they can close it.
If this has happened, here’s what you can do.
- Contact your supplier and find out why they’ve objected to your switch.
- If you fix the problem at this stage, let us know by hitting ‘restart switch’ in your Bulb Account.
- If not, send us a photo of a bill from your current supplier, or a photo of your meter(s), and we’ll look into it.
If it’s due to another issue, we’ll get in touch with you to try and sort it. Alternatively, we’ll contact you when you’ve successfully reapplied.