Switching to Bulb if you have debt on your top up (prepay) meter

You can switch to Bulb if the debt you owe your current supplier is less than £500.

Just get in touch and we’ll work out how to move what you owe over to Bulb. Then we’ll set up a way manageable way for you to repay it. That's usually by paying off a small amount each time you top up.

Was this article helpful?