Can I exchange my prepayment meter?

Yes, you can.

If you’re a Bulb member and you’d like to exchange your prepayment meter for a credit meter, we can do this for you. It costs £120 for an electricity meter and £118.46 for a gas meter.

Credit meters mean that you'll switch from a pay as you go meter to paying monthly by Direct Debit.

If you'd like to discuss your options please give us a call on 0300 3030 635 or email us at 


Was this article helpful?