New applications to the Feed-in Tariff (FIT) scheme are closed. If you're already registered for FIT with another supplier, you can still switch your FIT installation to Bulb.
Switching your FIT payments to Bulb
How you switch depends on whether or not you’re a Bulb member.
If you're a Bulb member
Sign up for the Feed-in Tariff (FIT) in your Bulb account to start your switch.
If you're not a Bulb member
If you’ve moved into a home that already has solar panels
The process you’ll need to follow depends on whether or not Bulb makes the FIT payments at the home.
If Bulb makes the FIT payments
If you’ve just moved into a home with solar panels where Bulb pays the Feed-In Tariff (FIT), we'll need to transfer the payments to your name.
To set up your account and start receiving payments, you’ll need to provide proof that you own the installation. You can send us one of the following:
- A copy of the sales agreement document, stating that the ownership of the solar panels was included in the purchase of the property (you can find this in the TA10 fixtures and fittings documents)
- A letter from the solicitor on company headed paper, showing your full name and clearly stating that the solar panels were included in the purchase of the property
- A will showing you’re the beneficiary of the estate
- A signed letter from the previous owner, naming you as the new owner. This should include the:
- name of the previous owner
- name of the new owner
- property address
- change of ownership date
- change of ownership meter reading
- signature of both parties
Finally, fill in an application form for the Feed-in Tariff (FIT). Find out how to sign up if you’re:
If another energy supplier makes the FIT payments
If you’ve just moved into a home with solar panels where a supplier other than Bulb pays the Feed-In Tariff (FIT), you’ll need to ask that supplier to update the ownership on Ofgem’s database.
When the ownership has been updated, you can switch your FIT over to Bulb. Find out how to switch if you’re:
What happens next
Your FIT switch to Bulb will take about 6 weeks.
We'll email you with your switch date when we’ve confirmed it with your previous FIT supplier. We'll also remind you when your switch date is getting closer.
We’ll need a meter reading from your generation meter on your switch date. We can only accept your reading on that date, so please keep an eye out for our email letting you know when it’s time for the reading.