Yes. Bulb are installing the second generation of smart meters, also known as 'SMETS2'. These will keep their smart features, even if you decide to switch away from Bulb.
More articles in this section
- Do I need Wi-Fi to get a smart meter?
- Can I change or cancel the appointment for my smart meter installation?
- Do I need to prepare anything for my smart meter installation?
- Do I need to be home for my smart meter installation?
- How long will my smart meter installation take?
- If I get a smart meter from Bulb will I still be able to switch supplier?
- Are there any reasons why I might not be able to get a smart meter?
- Why do you ask where my gas meter is, when I book a smart meter installation?
- I’ve got a smart meter. Why did you email me to ask for a meter reading?
- What is a smart meter and how does it work?