Yes. Bulb are installing the second generation of smart meters, also known as 'SMETS2'. These will keep their smart features, even if you decide to switch away from Bulb.
More articles in this section
- Can I switch to Bulb with a smart meter?
- When will Bulb roll out smart meters?
- Are Bulb's smart meters compatible with solar panels?
- Can I get a smart meter if I switch to Bulb?
- Energy saving tips and using your smart meter's In-Home Display
- How safe is my smart meter?
- I've got a SMETS1 meter, can I swap it for a SMETS2?
- If I get a smart meter from Bulb will I still be able to switch supplier?
- My old supplier installed smart meters, why do I need new ones?
- What generation of smart meters are Bulb installing?