If your supplier has stopped your switch to Bulb, we’ll send you an email to let you know.
Follow these steps to get your switch started again:
- Contact your supplier and find out why they’ve objected to your switch, and how to fix the problem. Find out what to do if you don’t know your supplier.
- Email email@example.com to tell us when the problem has been solved and the date we should reschedule your switch for.
Your supplier may stop or object to your switch for a number of reasons, including:
- you haven’t given them notice that you want to leave - find out how to give notice
- your fixed-term contract hasn’t ended yet
- you have a balance left on your account
- you’ve just moved in to the property, and they need to register your account before they can close it
- there’s an error in the national meter database and your address has been mistaken for someone else’s