If your supplier has stopped your switch to Bulb, we’ll send you an email to let you know.
Getting your switch started again
Follow these steps to get your switch started again:
- Contact your supplier and find out why they’ve objected to your switch, and how to fix the problem. Find out what to do if you don’t know your supplier.
- When the problem has been solved, click 'restart your switch' in the email we sent you, and pick the date we should reschedule your switch for.
These are the contact details for the most common suppliers:
- British Gas: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EDF: email@example.com
- Engie: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E.On: email@example.com
- Haven Power: firstname.lastname@example.org
- nPower: email@example.com
- Octopus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opus: email@example.com
- Scottish Power: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSE: SSE Phone number and contact details
- Total Gas & Power: email@example.com
Reasons for stopping your switch
Your supplier may stop or object to your switch for a number of reasons, including:
- you haven’t given them notice that you want to leave - find out how to give notice
- your fixed-term contract hasn’t ended yet
- you have a balance left on your account
- you’ve just moved in to the property, and they need to register your account before they can close it
- there’s an error in the national meter database and your address has been mistaken for someone else’s